Last year, I did a little holiday shopping list from the special online boutique, Boticca for you girls. Well this year I am determined not leave all my Christmas gift-buying until the last minute.
I. Am. Going. To. Be. Organized.
Boticca has a great little section which makes it simple to find the gift that you want. Gifts for him, gifts for her, even decide on your price range, or go for something personalized. The website, as you may remember, collects unique jewelry and accessories from talented designers around the world. You can find such special pieces on the site, so without further adieu, here are some of my current favorites for the special ladies in your life…
1. Rita Box Clutch by Alexandra De Curtis. This is such a great clutch, and even cooler, it’s made from Salmon skin, making it totally sustainable, but also super hip.
2. Amethyst Cushion Drop Earrings by Nikki Baker. Forget cocktail rings, spice up your evening party look with these fabulous cocktail earrings. They come in a variety of colors. I hope my cousins are not reading this post, because they are getting these earrings.
3. Foxglove Scarf from Sabina Savage. I love this pattern. I want to pair this with black leather skinny jeans and a white t-shirt, but I am also thinking this is a great mom or mother-in-law gift option.
4. The Bailey Tie- Red & Tan Bicycle Silk Scarf by Terracotta New York. I love this scarf, and even though it is winter, this scarf could definitely be worn all year long!
5. Le Cannes Talk Python Bag by Dareen Hakim. Oh geez. I just love this bag. The hand-chisiled brass metal is simply amazing. Who doesn’t love a little chic winter white in their life?
6. London City Skyline Necklace by Mona Mara. I want to give this to all my ex-pat lady friends out there. This is so cute. Rita Ora has has one, so I want one too.
To view the entire holiday collection, click here.
Happy shopping lovers!